SECOND ASSESSMENT PORTIONS - 2019

CLASS VIII

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Please note that portions given here covers what has been done in the class by way of PPTs/HW/Assignments, etc. Portions from PPTs/HW/Assignments, etc., cover 70% of the Summative Assessment (Term Assessment). The remaining 30% of the Summative Assessment (Term Assessment) will be questions based on portions discussed in Class/Textbooks.


NOTE:

If there is any error in the PPTs / HW / Assignment / Worksheets given below, please SMS or WhatsApp +918730054588.