SECOND ASSESSMENT PORTIONS - 2019
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Please note that portions given here covers what has been done in the class by way of PPTs/HWs/Assignments, etc. Portions from PPTs/HWs/Assignments, etc cover 80% of the Summative Assessment (Term Assessment). The remaining 20% of the Summative Assessment (Term Assessment) will be questions based on portions discussed in the Class/Text books.


NOTE:

If there is any error in the PPTs / HW / Assignment / Worksheets given below, please SMS or WhatsApp +918730054588.


CLASS III